Advanced Fluorescence Application in Biotechnology & Biology
Institute of Food Science
May 3-4, 2017 – Avellino, Italy
The Institute of Food Science – CNR is pleased to inform you that the applications for the up-coming training course on “Advanced Fluorescence Applications in Biotechnology & Biology” are now open.
Important dates for the Course:
Deadline for applications: April 7th 2017
Course date: 3-4 May 2017
Venue: Institute of Food Science (ISA) – CNR, Via Roma, 64 – 83100 Avellino, Italy.
- Prof. Ignacy Gryczynski, Professor and Director of Microscopy Core Facility in the Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, University of North Texas, Fort Worth, Fort Worth, YX, USA.
- Dr. Sabato D’Auria, Director of the ISA-CNR, Avellino, Italy.
- Dr. Francesco Baldini, Senior Scientist at IFAC-CNR, Firenze, Italy.
- Dr. Elia Di Schiavi, Scientist at IBBR-CNR, Napoli, Italy.
- Dr. Angela Panarella, Post-doc at the High-content Screening Facility of TIGEM, Pozzuoli, Napoli, Italy.
A fee of 50 euro is required for the participation.
A maximum of 20 candidates will be accepted in the course.
Selection will start on April 7th 2017.
In the application, the candidates should explain the reasons of their participation to the Course also by providing a short CV with the publication list.
Candidates with an adequate profile will be immediately accepted.
For application, please contact the Course coordinator, Dr. Olga Fierro at mail address: email@example.com
This workshop is aimed at students in master degree courses, PhD students and post-doctoral researchers who are working or planning to work in the field of protein interactions from a molecular and structural point of view both in vitro and in vivo. In this workshop, participants will familiarize with fluorescence theory as well as fluorescence techniques to the study of protein-protein interactions (PPIs) and protein-small molecule interactions.
Refer to Dr. Luigi Cipriano for technical assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org